This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much do I charge for Real Estate Marketing online?
10-16-2012, 02:45 AM
How much do I charge for Real Estate Marketing online?
If a Real Estate agent wants to hire me to market his business online at places like facebook, twitter and such, how much does a person change for a job like this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 02:53 AM

You can price on a project basis or hourly basis

Depends upon your expertise. Should be worth at least $15/hour

Ads

An associate of mine charges around 300 a month and an original setup fee. It really depends on how much time/activity they want on these social media marketing platforms.

This really depends on your skill set, what exactly you will be doing for them and what if any results you can produce.

I have a real estate agent I charge 2,000 a month for his online marketing. He is in a one year contract and loves the results I have produced for him. Claims it is the best 2,000 in marketing he ever spent.

But, I have also been in this game 10 years can guarantee results. The good thing about a real estate is they have a high customer value. Meaning if you find them just a few new customers a month those new customers could be worth thousands of dollars to them. This is an ideal situation to be in.

Far different than if someone was trying to sell cookbooks who only makes a few bucks on each book.

If it is your first gig I would start off cheap and prove you can get results. Then you can up your price. Working for an hourly rate is hard some people have a hard time with this because they really don't know if your working or not. I would stick to a flat fee.

Just make sure you detail exactly what you will do for him and what the rate is in advance.

I am actually right now working on a new website. It will part of my wemaketop series of sites. The new one will be http://www.wemaketoprealtors.com.