This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why hasn't she accepted my Instagram request?
05-20-2014, 05:06 AM
Why hasn't she accepted my Instagram request?
So I've been sitting next to this girl, we talk everyday in class. And I could say we have a decent friendship. Sometimes I catch her looking at me from the side of me, which sort of makes me thinks she likes me. I mean everytime we talk, we make excessive eye contact, & we like to help each other out. Our class is science, anatomy. Recently we checked each others blood pressure but her heart beat was pretty rapid. But anyways I was wondering why she hasn't accepted my request on Instagram -_- . She changed her name too but she hasn't accepted nor declined it. It's been sitting there, and I don't think I did anything wrong? She still talks to me like nothing? Ugh. I just need an explanation lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 05:08 AM

No offense but just because she looks at you and talks to you doesn't mean she likes you.
Maybe she missed it and didn't notice it..

You'll never know unless you ask her.. From the sounds of it I think she just see's you as a friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply