This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My former co worker is cheating on his wife. His wife is on my FB. Should I just leave it alone or tell her the truth?
05-21-2014, 01:30 AM
My former co worker is cheating on his wife. His wife is on my FB. Should I just leave it alone or tell her the truth?
Her husband's mistress works on the facility I used to work. Every time I see her I just want to slap her face for trying to take away my friend's husband.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 01:40 AM

If she is not your friend, no. If she is your friend..... no doubt you should tell her.

Ads

05-21-2014, 01:53 AM

Yep. Out them privately to your friend though. She may not want the whole world knowing her husband is cheating on her.
05-21-2014, 01:57 AM

Ouch! Sticking situation but if you are good friend with her then yeah tell her the truth! Sametime better back off because you will get blamed by him! He might made up stories about how lair or jealous you are! Think about it and be WISE before you made any actions!
05-21-2014, 02:04 AM

Slap yourself for being so stupid!!! That women is not forcing him to have sex with her!!! He did it because he wanted too!! If she did not give it to him, he would have found someone else's!!! Why do not just mind your own business!!! You seems a little jealous!!
05-21-2014, 02:15 AM

^^^this guy is an idiot ...his comments are always douchebaggy** Yes, tell her. Its only right.
05-21-2014, 02:21 AM

On the one hand, the guy's wife will have her heart broken upon finding out about her husband cheating. On the other hand, she deserves to know that her husband has cheated and that he's no good for her.

I say you should tell her because it is better to know that someone has done wrong to you, than to be unaware of their crimes.
05-21-2014, 02:36 AM

Mind your own business.
05-21-2014, 02:48 AM

Stay out of it.
05-21-2014, 03:01 AM

Leave the innocent party alone. Tell the husband he needs to be a better man.