This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EHarmony Fraud...Can you fight them?
05-22-2014, 05:12 PM
EHarmony Fraud...Can you fight them?
Back in 2012 I signed up and paid for a membership to EHarmony. I chose a short term plan. I turned off the automatic-renewal option immediately and after a few months I decided to close the account. After closing it I then took some type of survey where they ask you why you closed your account.
Fast forward to this month when I notice a charge from EHarmony on my credit card statement. I usually just pay off my card so I rarely check the statement. I called customer service for my credit card and they tell me that I have been getting charged every month since May. They have charged me over $180.
EHarmony claims they did nothing wrong and that they owe me nothing, but would be happy to stop further payments. This is obviously fraud and I want to know if I have any options.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 05:15 PM

You should make the farud charge AS SOON AS POSIBLE at your bank and ask for a new card with a new account number. In worst case scenario you'll only lose what they charged till now and your bank even can recover some of the ilagal charges!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply