This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ps3 system restore...PLEASE HELP?
05-27-2014, 12:29 AM
Ps3 system restore...PLEASE HELP?
I don't remember my psn password and I used a fake email but I do remember my ps+ plus account info... My ps3 save data was corrupted and it gives me the screen to recover my wave data I press ok then it stiops from time to time then completes it goes black then like a couple minutest then it restarts but take me back to the corrupted file screen I'm asking this because I want to keep my gta 5 online profile but it is tied to the account I don't remember the password on and I'm thinking about restoring my ps3 system PLEASE HELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 12:35 AM

if you don't know the password or e-mail you already are screwed because both are required to access the account and change anything , and if you used a fake age you can't even reset your password if you know the e-mail
In other words if you need to restore the ps3 and can't remember your sign in information your account is going to be gone forever . sony might have helped you if it was just the e-mail but if you used a fake age they won't help you recover the account

sorry but there's really nothing you can do about this without knowing the password and having access to the e-mail , not only did you use a fake e-mail though but whoever owns that e-mail has access to your personal information, when you created the account sony sent that e-mail a conformation with your accounts name , address and other info and any time you bought anything on psn they got your receipts so they know your psn ID , name , address and probably enough other info that with a search of facebook or twitter can get them enough info to steal your identity , not smart on your part to use fake information

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply