This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can somebody give me some advice on how to do SEO on my own?
05-27-2014, 08:10 AM
can somebody give me some advice on how to do SEO on my own?
I want to know how to SEO on my own. Trying to pay someone else to do they just charge a arm and a leg and I have the time to do it on my own if I knew how to.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 08:19 AM

just follow the SEO Starter Guide by Google.

Ads

05-27-2014, 08:33 AM

Firstly submit your site to as many search engines as possible. But before that your site should have quality content. Make sure that Meta tags are done correctly. Make sure you don't have broken links on your site
Try to do some submission to the niche directory site, article site. Also so some press release submission. Need to do some Quality link building to your site which brings natural link to your site. Through all these Off page SEO you will get natural traffic. Apart from this On page SEO is also required link Social Bookmarking, PPC campaign, Viral marketing etc.
05-27-2014, 08:44 AM

The sad thing about seo is that your not going to learn it here, because no one will have that much time to write about it here. Seo is complex and must be done correctly..this is what I tell my offline clients who I do seo for.

The only way you will learn seo is to hire someone to consult you on the subject..now if your ready for that then it will cost some money..but not a arm and a leg.

Just let me know if you need consulting because you don't want to be wasting money on stuff that don't get you to the top..

"Black Seo Guy "Signing Off"
05-27-2014, 08:52 AM

sure

start your own blog and link it to your website. start Facebook fanpage & twitter account, upload pics to flicker.com (put links into the pic description), and do not hire people from India or kind of - you will only waste time & money, trust meSmile
05-27-2014, 09:05 AM

If you want to learn SEO by yourself, you should go to SEOMoz
http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

It provides comprehensive information you need to get on the road to professional quality SEO.
05-27-2014, 09:12 AM

If you want to to achieve cheap Seo... you can start reading SEO ebooks which offers a not-so-complicated to follow steps for newbies and not so techy people. I recommend that you get a copy of "SEO and Socail Media Marketing Guide", authored by Tom Heatherington.
05-27-2014, 09:23 AM

Just search for a DIY SEO software, such as LotusJump. So long as you don't mind putting in the time, it should avail you similar results without the high costs.
05-27-2014, 09:24 AM

You are right SEO services becoming more expensive these days. If you are going to do SEO on your own, make sure you have all the basics clear beforehand. Then purchase a decent SEO software.
05-27-2014, 09:30 AM

Its easy , but time consuming

This seo guide is really simple, easy and worthy

http://blog.zeustek.com/tag/seo-guide/
http://blog.zeustek.com/2011/04/13/journ...-provider/