This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I add a "link" to my blog in every tumblr post I make?
05-29-2014, 12:33 AM
How do I add a "link" to my blog in every tumblr post I make?
I'm http://the-internet-goddess.tumblr.com/ from tumblr and I'm trying to think of ways to get new/more followers without waiting a long time (not 1,000 overnight, but you know what I mean) Some ways people earn more followers are to follow back (what I've been doing) and entering promos, neither of which have been working out too well lately. I'm a humor blog and most of the people I end up following in promos aren't and it just makes my dash boring Tongue

Anyways, some popular (and, I have to admit, annoying) blogs put a "signature" like thing in all of their posts and when you click on it, it sends you to their blog. Sometimes it's something about how "grunge" it is or w/e but I've also seen little symbols like a star or flowers or something and I'd like to know how you can add that?

Any other tips on how to gain followers would be helpful ^-^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 12:45 AM

when you write something (ex. grunge blog), highlight it and click the 8 shape next to "S" at the little toolbar. then where it says "link url" paste your tumblr url Smile

how to gain followers:
-reblog/like a lot of people's posts (they might follow you after they see you in their notes)
-post a lot of original content and tag it with loads of (relevant) tags
-you can search up "follow for a follow" and follow people who'll follow back
-ask people for follow backs
-share your tumblr on other social media sites
-talk to people, whether its by replying, asking, or reblogging stuff and adding a comment

good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply