This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help pease I'm being cyber bullied on fb?
05-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Help pease I'm being cyber bullied on fb?
So this guy, peter hanlon, keeps sending me fb messages saying I'm beautiful and a goddess. What do I do? He's really hot but ttly deaf.
I've known him 4 10 years, we r best friend. but he deaf.
I CANT DELETE HIM, MY BROTHER BEN STOREY WILL FIND OUT AND BEAT ME UP.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 02:23 PM

on facebook when u go and look him up on the side page i think u can report them in doing that and you have to give reasons why..

Ads

05-30-2014, 02:24 PM

tell him to stop being a jerk and block him.. idk how to use fb btw lol
05-30-2014, 02:41 PM

you can report him and he could loose he facebook
05-30-2014, 02:43 PM

That's not cyber bullying... But you should just block or report him if you don't know who he is.
05-30-2014, 02:53 PM

Uhhhhhh??!! HOW is that cyber bullying??!! Thats not cyberbullying. And who cares if hes hot. He could stalk you and come to your house to rape you. Totally exclude this dude. He could be dangerous
05-30-2014, 02:56 PM

Really? Cyber bullying. Sounds more like mild cyber stalking. Block his account and report. It's really not that hard. Isn't your generation supposed to be the tech-savvy one?
05-30-2014, 02:57 PM

This isn't really bullied per say unless he's doing it for the sole reason of bothering you. Try telling his that it makes you feel uncomfortable and you don't appreciate that kind of behavior. That can sound way more casual than I made it seem, "Hey, could you not call me that? It bothers me."
If he continues, let him know calmly that you'll block him or delete him as a friend because, once again, it makes you uncomfortable.
If that doesn't make him stop, block him. Delete him. He had his chance and you tried to reason.