This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
auctions on ebay need to know how it works.?
05-31-2014, 12:49 AM
auctions on ebay need to know how it works.?
I'm a new seller on Ebay .I'm selling a ps3 on Ebay my BUY IT NOW price is $250, but i made a mistake and put auctions, it start on 50$ now is $56, if the bid stay on $56. The buyer will get the item for 56 or the bid have to go up to 250. i don't understand how it work
I will appreciate if someone answers thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 12:51 AM

Try to get an assistant or someone who can help you out about this issue. you can contact my friend tru skype ryan.france2 I know he is expert in that field.

Ads

05-31-2014, 12:57 AM

You got 2 really crap answers here. You're right, if someone wins your item for $56 and pays, you MUST SHIP.

So, what you need to do is cancel the bids and end the auction early. Make sure the auction has more than 12 hours remaining or you won't be able to end it. You will pay final value fees for ending an auction that had bids.

After the auction is ended, start a new fixed-price listing. Be sure to max your bidder blocks and set it up to allow domestic buyers only.