This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I eliminate all the ads for lesbian dating services that pop up on my Facebook page?
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM
How can I eliminate all the ads for lesbian dating services that pop up on my Facebook page?
I mean, it's enough to give you some kind of complex! Today there were 3 of them!! Now, if they offered a chance to meet handsome men, then I'd be interested.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:29 AM

I really don't think you can ever get rid of ads on FB since that's the reason FB makes a gazillion $$$

Ads

In your profile you need to specify what gender you are, and what gender your interested in, had the same problem first couple of days in too!

THE MACHINE IS PLAYING WITH YOUR MIND. FIGHT THE POWER.
Anyway, I heard that ctrl-W disables ads on most sites and clears certain cookies that may have led to the selection of such ads.

You realize those adds come from the things you search on your browser, right? 'cause I search things like "Cute kittens" and BAM, add for kitten food. And I search for a certain tv show, and add for that show. I read somewhere that Facebook gets in your cookies. I'd suggest stop searching for lesbian dating, or just clean your cookies and caches. Smile