This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMG this girl randomly messages me on FB to tell me how shes pregnant... Like I am supposed to be excited?
06-05-2014, 07:47 PM
OMG this girl randomly messages me on FB to tell me how shes pregnant... Like I am supposed to be excited?
So... this girl I started talking to over a year ago when I was in the 16 & Pregnant MTV chats or whatever, she would talk about how she wanted to have a baby and of course I want to have one so we talked and added each other on FB and she would talk about how she had some ovary problem where if it ruptured she wouldn't be able to get pregnant blah blah blah... Anyways she messages me today on FB randomly and is telling me about how she is 12 weeks pregnant.. and she's 18.. Of course I down play it by talking about how I don't want to be pregnant now because I'm too young and having too much fun in college and how selfish it is to bring a child into the world that you can't support blah blah blah because obviously I'm not gonna be like "omg you're pregnant! I wish I was pregnant too" because that makes me look jealous and I will NEVER admit to being jealous of anyone ever because my life is like a really pretty picture... looking at it, it looks almost perfect, and I would NEVER EVER let people think it isn't. But on the other hand... she is 18 years old and I know technically that's an adult and whatever but COME THE EFF ON 18 NOT IN COLLEGE, WORKING AT A MOVIE THEATER... A MOVIE THEATER MAKING MINIMUM WAGE IF THAT... with some loser kid who probably makes just about as much money as she does... I know raising a baby is not all about money its about love and its not about age (ha what BS) its about maturity but COME THE EFF ON... I am in college, I am working on getting a degree and going to grad school so I can be successful (if I don't drop out first I really hate college lol) (jk I won't drop out because my parents will MURDER me since all of their hard earned money has gone to college for me) anyways I do so much good stuff... and do I get rewarded for it by getting pregnant.? NO Do I get rewarded by getting screwed by a hot frat guy... or a hot guy in general.. or even a decent looking guy who doesn't even have to be nice to me? NO... I get NOTHING because I have the absolutely WORST life ever and I hope I die soon... or get pregnant. Like really how UNREAL is this life I mean whatever its cool she got pregnant but still I am prepared for a baby... I mean just as prepared as she is right? So why am I not pregnant right now?
Take advantage of what?? Theres nothing to do.. I wanna do is get married and have a baby... or at least mess around with a hot guy and have a baby.
and as far as the fact that i am not mature because i said "eff" well I had fuck at first but I know it would be censored

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2014, 07:57 PM

i see way too many questions about u wanting to have a baby at a young age. GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BEING FREE. u will have a baby when its the right time

Ads

06-05-2014, 08:05 PM

Well you see, when a man and a woman fall in love with each other, they have sex. Sex can result in a baby....
06-05-2014, 08:12 PM

You are not ready for a baby if this is what you are worrying about and then posting on yahoo answers...stay in college and worry about a effing baby later....
06-05-2014, 08:24 PM

<.< you are obsessed. You need to go get some mental help, seriously
06-05-2014, 08:34 PM

because it is not your time. look at how you feel that someone else got pregnant and you didnt. look at how you are acting. your still young minded, and yes having a child makes you grow up quick....but maybe if i read something other than what i just read right now....i would have something different to say. just because you are going to college and "getting your life together" doesnt mean your better off than anyone else. i went to college and once i had my children decided to be a stay at home mom. not because i have to, but because i want to. at least until they are old enough to start school. good luck with college.
06-05-2014, 08:49 PM

Seriously... get help.

Your previous questions.
06-05-2014, 08:58 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, your a right bitch (Y) get a heart god sake
06-05-2014, 09:06 PM

You are definitely not mature enough to have a baby. Anyone who says "effing" or "lol" needs to worry about growing up themselves, not taking care of a baby. So my advice to you would be to get off the computer, grow up and never procreate.
06-05-2014, 09:08 PM

You're sound so immature. GROW UP FIRST.