This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! I just found out my fiance flirted with other women while we were dating!?
06-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Help! I just found out my fiance flirted with other women while we were dating!?
Hi guys. So I am in need of advice and help Sad

So my fiance and I got engaged in November 2013.
We started "officially dating" August 2012. (But i have known him for 5 years before that)
I trust him with my life. He makes me the happiest ive ever been in my life. I love him more than anything.
But I just dont know what to say or do, i usually avoided relationships in the past so i am not good with talking about issues with ppl in general. And he never struck me as this type of person.
Anyways, he left his fb wide open on the tablet last night. And i have never "snooped" before in any of his personal things. I had a gut feeing and went with it.
In september, october and November of 2012
He has messages under archived. Talking with women saying
Legit quotes:
"wow your so sexy"
"Your so beautiful"
"Lets go out tonight this is my #..."
"Hi my name is gussie. I live in ____ and I wanted to introduce myself to you because your so super hot and in case we ever cross paths you will recognize me"
And etc...

After those msgs. He never wrote to any women after that. I couldnt even process how he could say this to me. He is from turkey, i have been learning turkish since we dated. Made him his home foods. I have done alot. This is like a slap in my face. And i feel so stupid.

What do i do??
I dont want to end things with him. But i dont want to be with someone i cant trust.
Please any advice will be great...
Thank you <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 12:28 PM

i would bring it up to him, apologize for going through is stuff and just make sure he won't do it again
it was really early on when you were dating and maybe he didn't think you guys would be together for a long time

Ads

06-06-2014, 12:43 PM

If its just flirting then there&#x27;s no biggie.
06-06-2014, 12:53 PM

Sorry, your best bet is ending it. Good luck.
06-06-2014, 12:54 PM

It sounds like after ya'll got engaged he started taking things seriously. But you really do need to have a talk to him about this...
06-06-2014, 01:09 PM

I would talk to him about it with out actually admitting you looked. Maybe tell him your gut feeling and pretend youre guessing
06-06-2014, 01:20 PM

Turkish men are doucebags I&#x27;m telling you from experience he will cheat on you and you will get hurt big time end it now
06-06-2014, 01:30 PM

You deserve what you saw for going into Facebook account without his knowledge. He won't trust you either snooping around. But with that aside, let it go and move on. Why should you care who he flirted with in the past, he asked you to marry him! For you guys to be honest with each other, you need to tell him what you saw and how it made you feel. Don't go digging anymore, if you do it's a sign that you should not get married.
06-06-2014, 01:38 PM

You need to ask him what the f*** is he playing at. Just confront and say to him what your saw, don't fall for any crap
06-06-2014, 01:53 PM

You should definitely talk to him about it, I think he sounds like he made a real dick move! He should apologize, if he doesn't fess up to his mistakes then it isn't worth it.