This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Chrome Not Installing??? HELP!?
06-08-2014, 05:26 AM
Google Chrome Not Installing??? HELP!?
This is the second time I've tried installing Google Chrome.The first time I did so successfully, but then my computer got ghosted and I lost Google Chrome. Now whenever I try to install it, it gets stuck on the initializing bar, and then I click on where it says click here and I run everything. Then, a pop-up comes up saying "Installation faield. Another installation of a Google application is already in progress. Please wait for it to complete and try installing Google Chrome again." Why is this happening? And how do I fix it? Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 05:30 AM

goto your task manager and kill any process related to google chrome and try reinstalling it or google for the error code during installation.

Ads

06-08-2014, 05:35 AM

I would suggest to go through program files and delete anything that may be in there that has anything to do with google chrome. Be sure to check the start menu all programs list to. Delete all thet has to do with it. Then open task manager, click the processes tab, and scan through the list and be sure nothing is running that looks like it may involve google chrome. It will be hard to tell, but sometimes there are clues in the name that give it away. If there is, right click on the process and tell it to end task, and click ok on the windows that comes up. After thoroughly searching, i would download a new installer and remove the other one. Then try again. If this doesn't work, i would suggest trying Mozilla Firefox.