This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I thought there was something between us, but he won't add me on fb!?
06-09-2014, 12:48 AM
I thought there was something between us, but he won't add me on fb!?
I met this guy at work recently. He's only visiting for the summer and is leaving in a week or so. We've spent a lot of time together at work though. I took a liking to him right away. We joke around a lot. Sometimes we're sassy toward each other but most of the time we're flirty (for instance he's portugese and I'm Mexican and he calls me "querida" which basically has the same meaning in Spanish and Portugese.)
He added everyone from work to his fb friend's list - except for me. I requested him three days ago and he hasn't responded. He definitely knows it's me because of my name (plus all the common friends we have). If he's not interested in me like I thought, that's fine. Not accepting my friend request makes me feel kind of bad though...I at least thought we could be good acquaintances if nothing else.

Am I overreacting or looking into it too much?
Why do you think he added everyone except me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 12:49 AM

He might be playing hard to get or he might have just not checked his fb yet. be patient and see what happens. Good Luck!

Ads

06-09-2014, 01:03 AM

You are overeacting, fb is nothing compared to I'd he talks to you face to face. He may not have logged in fb or checked is friend request. Simply ask him to add you.
06-09-2014, 01:13 AM

PEOPLE!!! QUIT LIVING YOUR LIVES BASED ON F*CKING FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-09-2014, 01:24 AM

I think you need to wait a little bit longer maybe he hasn't been on lately. The one thing you mentioned is that you guys flirt around and tease. Maybe you could throw a little joke out there (being silly) and say I didn't want to be your friend on fb anyway. Or how ever you want to put it. The one thing keep in mind, does he maybe have a girlfriend back home and doesn't want you to see?