This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend told me his birthday was last month but after checking his facebook he said it was yesterday on his wall. Did
06-09-2014, 02:42 PM
My friend told me his birthday was last month but after checking his facebook he said it was yesterday on his wall. Did
I'm not sure he lied to me or if he is lying to his facebook friends. He has lied about other things on his facebook like he claims to have a better job then he really does. I dont want to call him out on it. Do you think he lied to my face or was is he lying on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 02:43 PM

Why even bother with that liar? You are a fool if you continue any kind of relationship or contact with a known liar. Calling him out on it will be meaningless because you have zero control over his lies and do not have the ability to get him to be honest from now on.

He is untrustworthy. That is very clear. For you to continue contact with him, for any reason is just asking for trouble. Why invite that into your life?

Yes, he is a liar.

Ads

06-09-2014, 02:55 PM

I think he lied.
06-09-2014, 02:57 PM

He is a liar.