This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY won't she go out with me..WHAT AM.I DOING WRONG?
06-09-2014, 05:25 PM
WHY won't she go out with me..WHAT AM.I DOING WRONG?
So there's this girl I like and I talk to her quite a bit.. Shes..beautiful..funny..cute..and wierd like me..I always make her laugh and when Shes talking with me and I tried asking her out..she said no..I'm like the only guy she talks to..so the only possible reason is that I'm ugly.... U can't really see on here haha. So um stalk my fb or instagram pics maybe? My fb is dan danzo khan and my insta is @danyaalkhanofficial ...is it because I'm fugly or what is it Sad HELP MEEEEE

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 05:34 PM

There are so many reason it could be. Maybe she just not attracted to you, that doesn&#x27;t mean you&#x27;re ugly we just all have different things were attracted too. She may not want to be with anyone right now. She may have been hurt in the past etc... why don&#x27;t you casually ask her?,

Ads

06-09-2014, 05:43 PM

I haven&#x27;t looked at your pictures because although I understand she may not date you if she isn&#x27;t attracted to you but think about it, If you&#x27;re the only person that she talks to, maybe she values you too much as a friend and would worry that anything more would ruin things and potentially be awkward. It sounds cliche but I have many friends that are boys and attractive but I wouldn&#x27;t date them&#x2F;vice versa because sometimes you actually love each other more as friends and can confide in each other, meet up and chill and be great mates without wanting the whole relationship title. Respect her decisions and remain friends. If something happens naturally in the future then so be it.
Wish you luck!
06-09-2014, 05:47 PM

No doesn&#x27;t mean your ugly ...I had a guy do all the things u listed when I was in high school (18years old right now) I said no because I was scared to date him I liked him a lot just didn&#x27;t realize it he made me wicked shy and made me not think....took me a few years to realize &quot;what the hell did I do&quot; he now isn&#x27;t talking to me.....how out more get to know each other ..show her things u like todo what u like to eat maybe she will start liking you after seeing more things in common with you