This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help my internet is blocking a program!?
06-13-2014, 02:23 AM
Help my internet is blocking a program!?
I have a automated program on my computer and laptop, i used it around 3 months ago and then when i tried to use it a few weeks ago both my laptop and computer come up with the message "Cannot Connect to Server". There was a free wifi network what i found and it worked on my laptop fine, but the free wifi went after a few days and im back to square one. Does anyone know of a reason why my router would be blocking a program?
It is nothing like that rather a server program im trying to run, plus i do have access to the internet every work fine accept this one program on my internet for some reason, on any other wifi it is fine.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2014, 02:33 AM

I'm guessing your program requires access to the Internet to run properly. Which automated program are you using or trying to use? For example, McAfee Security Scan Plus won't run without access to the Internet. While Malwarebytes Anti-Malware does run without access.

Updated Answer: I misunderstood. Sorry. Server and Router problems can be tricky. I don't know what's going on, but I can't imagine it's something too complicated to fix. Hopefully, someone with Server/Router knowledge can try and figure it out. You can also try a forum dedicated to your OS, Server, or Router. You can also re-ask the question here tomorrow. Maybe somebody new will catch the question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply