This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would he be shady about his fb?
06-15-2014, 02:48 PM
Why would he be shady about his fb?
I have been with my bf a little over 3 months and he will not add me to fb first he told me it was drama so I let it go then he said it was because of his ex wife who he refuses to delete btw so once again I let it go then he tells me he deleted the app off his phone and he thought that deleted the account yeah OK we all know that's not true but then he tells me he forgot his login stuff so he can't even get into his account well I just noticed he or someone changed the privacy settings so I brought it to his attention the only thing I don't get is that he seems so open about everything else I can come and go in his house anytime I please I have laid right next to him and watched him with his phone etc. so why is he so secretive about fb?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 02:51 PM

Hes a mess ! Whatafack ! Who does this to their gf tell him u know what i dont want you on fb either add ur exs play the game betttter bbygirl ! Dont let him be like that towards u if he dont put you first make sure you put him last!!

Ads

06-15-2014, 02:59 PM

OOOOOO girl he is doing that cyber cheating. try do this make an account with a different name and and add some of your friends and some of his. then add him. THEN FLIRT WITH HIS CYBER CHEATING ASSSSSSS
boom then you got proof her is doing some sneaky stuff. after that offer an ultimatum either he gives you his username and pass word or you leave. then check that stuff or leave. either way you have your answers. cause he being all sorts of devious