This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my computer keeps freezing and going unresponcsive, anyone have a soluition tofixing this?
06-19-2014, 06:27 PM
my computer keeps freezing and going unresponcsive, anyone have a soluition tofixing this?
So i turned on my latop one day and it started to get very gltichy,it would freez over and over on all open windows google,chrome,skype anything else would go unrsponsive for a few moments over and over. does anyone know why this happnes?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 06:30 PM

-Have You defragged it lately ?? Sometimes THAT Helps... Smile

Ads

06-19-2014, 06:31 PM

Defrag your PC if it doesn't works maybe junk files on ur pc are very high so follow my steps:
Open start men and go to run and type %temp% and hit enter a folder will pop out then delete all the files in the folder some files cannot be deleted so ignore them.and again go to run enter prefetch and a folder will pop out again delete all the fiels from the folder.download ccleaner (google it) and run a test and clean the junk files which it has been detected.if still problem occur u better format ur HDD and install a fresh copy of Operating System Hope I HelpedSmile