This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it appropriate to post photos of your aborted foetus on Facebook, saying RIP, always in my heart, etc?
06-20-2014, 05:10 AM
Is it appropriate to post photos of your aborted foetus on Facebook, saying RIP, always in my heart, etc?
I have a Facebook friend who had her unborn child aborted because she was found to have Down Syndrome, and has now posted several photos on her Facebook account with captions like what I mentioned.

Is this totally inappropriate for Facebook? I have noticed that the photos don't get many likes or comments.
They are not ultrasounds. They are actually photos of the aborted foetus.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 05:15 AM

What kind of photos are these?

If they are ultrasounds from before the abortion, then OK. This may be her way of letting everyone know what is going on. Also, when people are dealing with traumatic events in their lives, we should try to give them a break. Grief can make people very emotional and prone to doing things they usually would not do.

If these are photos of the aborted foetus after the abortion, then that is totally inappropriate and someone close to her should talk to her immediately. But again--try to be merciful. She must be extremely upset. Feel sorry for her.

Ads

06-20-2014, 05:16 AM

yes if she wants to.
06-20-2014, 05:21 AM

I find that disgusting and desperate for attention, a phony seeking of attention and sympathy and wholly distasteful.
06-20-2014, 05:35 AM

She is insane, she should keep those photos to herself. Report those photos to facebook immediately.
06-20-2014, 05:50 AM

I find it absolutely disgusting - first of she KILLED her child just because it wasn't "normal", because it had Down Syndrome, then she has the nerve to post pictures and saying how much she loved it and was mourning the death?

Hypocrit!!!!

With all the services (and FREE services) available today for parents with Down Syndrome children, there is no reason to abort these children. I have a nephew with Down Syndrome and he is the most beautiful, wonderful child. He is the most special thing in our lives and we do not consider him a burden at all.

People should be ashamed of themselves for killing a child because it is not "perfect".

There are plenty of people that would be willing to adopt any unwanted child, even if the child has Down Syndrome or any other condition.
06-20-2014, 05:58 AM

That&#x27;s taking sharing to another level. Good to know that it didn&#x27;t get many likes either.
06-20-2014, 06:01 AM

That's just wrong. It's her facebook wall and she can post what she wants, but it's still distasteful. Why anyone would do that is beyond me.
06-20-2014, 06:06 AM

First of all...there's no way the clinic staff would let her take pictures of her aborted fetus. Regardless...her posts are beyond inappropriate.
06-20-2014, 06:16 AM

In my opinion it&#x27;s highly inappropriate. Some people just have different views on what&#x27;s acceptable. For instance, I think posting pics of the deceased in their coffins is inappropriate.