This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
internet suddenly not working?
06-23-2014, 03:20 AM
internet suddenly not working?
U formatted my pc by installing windows 7 64bit. Now the internet is not working. It just says not connected it was working fine before i formatted..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 03:35 AM

You need the network driver

Ads

06-23-2014, 03:44 AM

Have you tried configuring your router? That might be the problem. Make a new connection and re-configure the router. If that doesn't work, then u should call a technician.
06-23-2014, 03:51 AM

start > control panel > network > set up a network
06-23-2014, 04:00 AM

1) opening cmd.exe and typing ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew
2) Disabling and re-enabling my network adapter
3) Downloading and installing the latest driver for my network adapter from the Realtek website.
4) Running the trouble shoot through windows. All this tells me is that "the default gateway is not available"
5) I ran a system restore to a point about a month ago and the problem was still there.
6) I ran my computer in safemode with the network enabled and the problem was still there.
7) The ethernet cable I'm using for my desktop is fine I tried it with my laptop and it worked and plugged in a usb wireless card to my desktop and the problem persisted (just without a wire)
06-23-2014, 04:11 AM

do you configure your network setting in your newly installed windows 7? You may need network driver for windows 7?