This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get back my internet connection?
06-23-2014, 07:37 AM
How to get back my internet connection?
HELP PLEASE! Ever since we had some Work on the house done We don't have Internet connection. The computer shows is connected to 'linskys' WiFi (our regular wifi name is 'Crawford) and the signal strength is full but it LOCAL connection only which = NO INTERNET! Can someone who knows what there talking about please give me step by step instructions!?!? Please! (by the way I'm on my iPhone right now so that's how I Have connection Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 07:53 AM

Simply make sure that no wires were cut after the work on your house was done. Investigate it and if u do find a problem, just report it to your landline provider.

Ads

06-23-2014, 07:57 AM

check out all the wall outlets,make sure that they are working.also check the back of your computer make sure they are plugged in right.you might have to redo your set-up for internet connection,or call your internet provider up and explain to them the problem and see what they can do to help you with the problem. good luck