This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my friend always has to try beat me at everything?
11-09-2012, 08:53 AM
my friend always has to try beat me at everything?
ok so it's only petty stuff, but it's kinda annoying.
so on twitter she said we should have a contest to see who gets to 500 followers first, then after that she randomly started gaining followers and whenever she got more she'd be like 'ahh i have 450 followers, how many do you have' then just be all smug.
then i was happy because I got like 60 followers on twitter, so she went out and got more than me
then I got loads of likes on this website we used to go on, so she started making loads of stuff on it to get more likes..
it's just annoying! like everything I do she has to be better than me?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:01 AM

Sounds like she has low self esteem and she is trying to make herself feel better by proving she is batter than you at some things. She needs it to boost her ego.

Ads

This happened to me aswell. But the one thing my friend was good at i tried to beat her at it. She got annoyed and i told her now u know how i feel! I then said sorry and told her that it seemed like she was trying to best me at everything. She told me why she s doing this and it ended up stopping

Do something she really hates and be good at it, then see her either suffer trying to beat you or give up on beating you for once.

She wants to prove to you that she is more influential to others and you have a bog group. It may be to get your attention or to get more of your love. Or she may be trying to prove that she is more powerful than you. If you are serious to win the game , I would suggest that to buy some followers and win it in a way that she finds it hard to reach your follower count. Service like these would help as it has helped me.