This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my boyfriend not over his girlfriend? PLEASE HELP!?
10-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Is my boyfriend not over his girlfriend? PLEASE HELP!?
My boyfriend and I have been dating over 1 year now. We both love each other every much. But before me my boyfriend dated a girl for 3 years. And a few months ago I found out that he looked at pictures of her on twitter which of course upset me. But I realized that in the beginning of our relationship I use to check my ex's fabebook but it was just to make sure he wasn't talking about me but we only dated a few months and I didn't love him. My boyfriend now from day one told me he only had good intentions for me and would try not to hurt me. But now I found out he looked for more pictures and I'm really upset because they broke up 2 years ago! Im a very self conscious and totally heart broken. It really confuses me because he claims that she "played him and he hates her" but why would he want to look at pictures then when you have a girlfriend. His whole family loves me and have told me that his ex was crazy and not a nice person. And not to be into myself or anything but I get complements about my looks all the time. So my main question is this normal? Am I getting too emotional? I really believe this is wrong and my feelings are so hurt. Do you think he wants her and Im just the stand in girlfriend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 08:22 AM

I wouldn't say its normal, but rather common. It seems as if he may still have a little interest in his ex even though it has been 2 years i would think he would be over her by no especially if he is with you. I think he really needs to get that girl off his facebook and contacts because i think when he sees her picture he looks back to the past when he liked her and he possibly still does. yes your getting emotional and a little too much on his space, give him some time and comfort him. There is a slight chance he may want her, but you need to find out if she likes him or not, if she doesn't like him he will give up eventually.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply