This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I talk with Facebook customer service?
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
How do I talk with Facebook customer service?
I recently created a page in Facebook ads and business solutions. I was charged $50 a day and I want to get my money back and stop the withdrawals from coming out of my account. How do I get in touch with someone?
I've tried their help center and it takes you through a lot of forms that get you nowhere. I would like to be able to communicate with someone. Is that possible?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM

Good luck with that...

The best thing to do would be to call your bank and cancel your debit/credit card, just tell them you lost it.
If you made a checking account auto draft agreement with them, you're screwed. It's very hard to convince your bank to put a stop to that. Short of closing the account and opening a new one at another bank, you're trapped. And even than your bank might still want to charge you overdraft fees.

That's why I only use my debit/credit card for anything I buy or sign up to. I call the bank and declare the card lost or stolen, The end.

Now mind you, that can still screw up your credit, which is something I don't care about, since mine is screwed already...

Ads

Your not gonna get any lucky contacting Facebook directl. They suggest everyone to use the Forums, which is BS.

You CAN check this out tho:

http://www.marismith.com/how-contact-fac...-of-forms/

no, facebook does not have "customer service" because you arent a "customer" - "customers" pay money to use something

you are a "user" - not a "customer"

sent an e-mail about showing your problem