This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could this signal the end of bigotry in the Scottish game?
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Could this signal the end of bigotry in the Scottish game?
http://m.scotsman.com/news/scottish-news...M.facebook
http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/from-fa...#more-3270

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:47 AM

No. Wherever there is a strong religious base, you will always have problems, regardless of what the religion is. Seems that they all think they are right, and everyone else is wrong and therefore an a-hole.

An atheist.

Ads

not in our lifetime m8 but fair play to the rsa for taking a step forward instead of a step backward...2-1 to celtic the night by the way...i got a feeling..get sum money on it lol

not as long as offended and his like are about

I had to check the date there, but no it is the 23rd October and not 1st April!

I severely doubt it will change anything, but it is a start of some sorts, recognising that above and beyond all the complete and utter bullshite that gets peddled between us and we hold against each other, stripped to the bare bones, we are both just people from a relatively small area, that were and are affected by the same things.

Someone has probably been stung by a prankster. I can't see any Rangers supporters groups getting involved in that.

Fair play to the RSA if the story is true. It won't end bigotry although it is a step in the right direction but sadly there will still be a bigoted element who will probably desecrate any memorial

I hope so,but it isn't part of my everyday life anyway. Things will only change when both sides admit their people are part of the problem.Some are incapable of doing that.

If its true, great.
One small step at a time. The only problem is that no matter how hard people try , there's always fanatical hardliners on both sides that will do their best to drag us all back to their vile way of thinking. Maybe another small step would be for people from both sides on here to stop making references to things like the Ibrox disaster and big jock knew, to name but a few. Lets keep it to friendly banter please.

No of course not

Caine, those quotes were showing that Catholics and Protestants are both people that are affected by the same things, which to me they absolutely right to say