This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get instagram likes off facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM
how do i get instagram likes off facebook?
when i add a picture to instagram, i do not add it to facebook. but when someone that i am friends with on instagram and facebook and they like the picture on instagram, it shows up on their facebook as "pictures liked on instagram" i do not want my pictures on instagram to be shown on facebook at all by anyone, even if someone that i am friends with on instagram and facebook like it. how do i get my instagram photos from showing up on facebook completly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:47 AM

Don't use Instagram, because it's retarded :3

Ads

I have noticed that! it's really awkward for me too! I see my photo on someone else's newsfeed for all their friends to see and it's like "ohh.. that's weird" haha. does this happen even if your instagram page is private? If so, I don't think there's any solution to it, if your pics are public, they're open to anyone unfortunately

Hey how is everything? =D

Dont know if this will help you or not but i got an account with 6,000 thanks to this Youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn-p95ztuFs =)