This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I stay in this relationship?
10-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Should I stay in this relationship?
My boyfriend and I have been dating for the last 1 year. In the beginning of our relationship he told me that there is a girl in his life, who's 10 years younger than him. She is into him but he's not in love with her or physically involved with her. But that since she loved him, he didn't want to break her heart and she would move on soon enough and he wanted to be with me. I thought it was a juvenile crush and didn't pay much attention.

Yesterday the girl wrote to me on facebook that she was his girlfriend for the last 2.5 years and that he was cheating on her. She had found out through stalking my facebook, twitter and tumblr profiles. I confronted my boyfriend who begun yelling at me and accusing me of being the cause of this situation where this "poor girl's" heart was broken.

Now I'm in two minds if this is a relationship I should be in. He doesn't care about my feelings or me. He is supposed to protect me. Instead he and the girl have victimised me. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 11:51 AM

if you have to ask, then no.
Text me and we'll talk..
USA

Ads

Thats messed up. Don't stay in it.

Should you? No, you should end it. And if he cares more about her, and cares nothing about your feelings, it's likely already over.

Dump him he has no right to treat u like shit, I think girls should be treated with respect and kindness, he obviously doesn't give a shit so leave him, he's just dead weight girl hope I helped

no you shouldnt but u should go out with me

listen to your heart and go with what you feel

thats messed up u should dump him and now go find urself a man that only has u and doesnt care about some other woman and her crush i dont think id trust another word out of his mouth

Personally, if I were in this situation, I would, at some point confront him again, but this time I would ask him to just hear you out, and not interrupt you. If he still yells at you, I would just remove yourself from the situation and end the relationship. Although you probably would still be questioning yourself if that happens, There is absolutely no reason for you to stay in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about you or your feelings

You may not like my answer but you are better off out of the relationship. If the "girlfriend" has been honest they have been deceiving you for 2.5 years. In my opinion there was something amiss that he clearly maintained contact with this girl - I think that he has been two-timing both of you. The fact that he took her side against yours proves where his interests lie. Dump him now - and if he has been cheating on both of you then he will end up with nothing - or with her and I would say she is welcome to him. Move on and be happy Smile