This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think Jesus's Facebook would look like? Like his Status, Groups, Birth Place, and Bio/about me?
11-09-2012, 09:50 AM
What do you think Jesus's Facebook would look like? Like his Status, Groups, Birth Place, and Bio/about me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:58 AM

It would say he was Buddhist.

Ads

He was illiterate

He works six days a week and rests on the seventh while keeping his fathers laws and commandments. I would say that Jesus wouldn't use facebook.

Status: Pretty ticked off, got nailed to a cross by some ninkenpoop romans

Groups: Dubstep Raver, Trolls United

Birth Place: Some crappy middle eastern place

Bio: Just a guy who will die for no valid reason. I enjoy seeing my dad burn people, and I like making people's lives a misery, what I don't like is people ASKING QUESTIONS!!!

To logically follow this question to how it relates to the Bible.
1. There would a variety of who the grand parents are.
2. There would be a variety of place of birth.
3. There would be missing blocks of time an pictures. You'll see baby pictures and then pictures of him full grown.
4. He'd be using a different name.

He would not go on facebook.
He is humble. He would not state he belongs to any group.
He likes to talk to people face to face. He talks to people's hearts about God & God's plan of salvation...so he'd never do such a thing...because you can't talk to people's hearts through the computer .He is not looking to find friends.

hmmm
Status: reminder to my followers, you are not the ones to judge so cut it out. jeez.

Groups : The 12 disciples, the Bible, God
Birthplace: Nazerath
Bio: Well, yeah i'm the saviour of the Christian Faith...And I love playing the guitar, praising my father. And if you want to know me, add me Wink, and we'll talk.

his statuses will look something like this:
"hey guys, just got back from chillin with my boys Mark, Luke, and Matthew.. I don't fxck wit that fool Judas no more. fake as hell. Him and Peter just gonna kiss me on my cheek and deny me like that."
or
"Just got home from chillin with my boo, Mary Magdalene. Her sexy azz.. haha"
or
"Had a busy day today. Healed the sick and made the blind see. Man everybody keep asking me to do all these favors like heal them... like i'm Jesus or something. Oh wait! haha. this one chick talkin bout she been bleeding for bout 12 years straight. i said ewwww.. you aint got no tampons? she said no. so i just went ahead a healed her... n gave her a lil bar of soap too ya feel me.. cuz uhhh.. yea! haha"
or
"once again, people keep asking me favors man.. talkin bout yo Jesus, you got some food i can eat and i'll pay ya back? i said man i can hook u up with 2 fish and 5 loaves. i work at the seafood market downtown i got u bro!"
or
"Man all these haters talkin bout crucifying me but it's all good. My heavenly father got my back ya dig."

Birth place: Bethlehem in a smelly old manger..
bio/about me: i'm real cool. i like to heal the sick and the blind (u can call me Dr. J.. haha).. i like to chill with my boys aka Disciples... if u need anything just hit me up 1-800-jesusrox. dont call with that B.S. or imma hang up on ya..like i said if u need some food i got ya i work at the seafood market downtown i'll hook u up with some fish n bread..