This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook timeline????????
11-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Facebook timeline????????
when i got a facebook timeline it took only a few seconds....now im trying to get it for my cousin and cant not figure out how to do it....please dont telll my to make that app developer thing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:03 AM

google facebook timeline and its the first link

Ads

It usually appears at the top part of the page, when you view your own profile. It's an automatic thing, no app needed. Just open your eyes and look harder.

i think it has to show up on his profile first
i did to me like there was a pop up asking do i want it ;D

Well. When you get it.. It's going to wanna wait until a week later so you'll have stuff actually on your timeline. But at the top, you can press. "activate now" or something.. I forgot what it was.. Oh it's "PUBLISH" but after that.. You can put on a cover...
But anyway, it's just like a normal fb page. Except everything is by dates.. The newer it is, the higher it will be on the page .. And the older, the more further down.

Good luck.
Hope I helped ( :

On your cousin's account, you should go to one of their friend's timeline, or just anyone who has a timeline, and around the top right corner (?) you should see a green button and I might say something about the timeline and getting one. I hope I helped cause that's how I got my timeline.