This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I only have 143 friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:05 AM
I only have 143 friends on facebook?
I only have 143 friends on facebook: people I went to school with, friends, family, and people i met in softball and very few people i don't know (maybe like 2 or 3). I am just fine with having this amount but my friend is always trying to bring me down. He always says "oh you are social freak but you only have 143 friends on facebook!" and he has like 400 friends on facebook and says "I have a nomal amount of friends on facebook, you are the one who needs more" and then when he sees his friend with more friends then him, he adds random people he doens't know at all. I'm just tired of him saying im a loser because i don't have like 300 or 400 friends facebook. He's friends with everyone from the public school and I went to a private so i don't know them people. Most people from my private school have only 30-100 friends on facebook so i actually have more then a average person from my school. I don't care how many friends a person has, a person could have like 10 and i wouldn't make them feel bad. Some people i know have like 20 or 30 and some others i know have over 1000. How can I get my friend to stop making me feel bad? How can I "insult/burn" him back? Im just fine the amount of friends I have on facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:13 AM

Tell him you actually have a life, and tell him you can add people you don't know just like him. If you really take it to heart, then you need help.

Ads

Tell him that clicking the "accept" button on an online site does not constitute being someone's friend. If he hasn't ever met these people/talked to them multiple times than they are not even his acquaintances, much less his friends. He has nothing real. You are friends with people who are actually your real life friends, all of whom you actually know. I'd rather have 100 of those than 1,000 meaningless names.
Not really a burn in there, just facts, but if he's smart, he should get it. If not, I wouldn't waste my time. Just ignore him. He's being dumb. Maybe one day he'll figure out what you already know.

That's a touching story.

FFS ... it's only facebook