This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I am a member of a group on Facebook, can other group members view my personal information?
11-09-2012, 10:11 AM
If I am a member of a group on Facebook, can other group members view my personal information?
If I am a member of a group on Facebook, and have my privacy settings set to Friends only, can other group members who are not my friends view my personal information and/or timeline?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM

yes even though its on private you still can see it

Ads

no they cant

Group members are not considered "friends", so any information you have set to "friends only" will be invisible to group members who aren't also your friends.

No they can not, because you are not friends with them, you are only in a group together. Just check what your privacy settings are because facebook changes them often sometimes opening loop holes where stuff like this might slip through. But I believe they can not Smile

No, you have to friends.....Check by going on a random persons timeline who you aren't friends with