This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does a hot guy sit alone?
11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Why does a hot guy sit alone?
There's this extremely attractive guy in my class. So many girls are attracted to him. But he never pays attention to any. he doesn't have any guy friends either. He sits alone at lunch and looks sad all the time. He doesn't pay a lot of attention in class either but still manages to get highest marks. I know his name and i found him on facebook but he has so much privacy and we have no mutual friends at all. He doesnt even know if I exist, he doesnt know any one in school. Why wont he make fr iends? hes very attractive and wont have any trouble. also should i approach him? I have a huge crush on him but i feel weird aproaching him, what if he sits alone by choice? I also heard him telling a teacher some one passed away in his family, maybe thats why hes like that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19781987

Ads

It could be that he is either introverted or he has some sort of social phobia.

Maybe he is sad coz his family memeber passed away.

You should talk to him maybe say hi or something.

Go and talk to him, he would appreciate it.

You might want to consider wondering why you never check up on the less attractive guys who sit on their own.

It sounds like he's going through a hard time...plus just because someone is attractive, doesn't mean he can't be shy. Show up 15-20 minutes early for class sometime, sit next to him (or a couple of seats over, if it's an auditorium class) and find some way to strike up conversation. Ask about a class assignment, or something that you may have in common. See how he responds. Maybe he's going through a hard time and would love a girl to come up and start talking to him.

he sounds like he's depressed. if you really want to talk to him, catch his eye and smile, and introduce yourself. get him used to you so that he opens up, and just continue to be friendly and funny with him.

Saying hi won't hurt. Maybe you can tell a joke to break the ice like hey, can't wait for this exam, been looking forward to it all week haha Tongue

If the hot guys sits alone, and there is no obvious reason, in fact there are many obvious reasons why he shouldn't be sitting alone, then see this as an opportunity to land yourself a hot guy.

Next time just ask him if you may join him. If he says no, then you know why he is sitting alone (because he is socially inept)
If he says yes, you can start a conversation by telling him that you have noticed him always sitting by himself, and as you think he looks like a nice guy, you wonder why.

After that, well...

Many times people who look like, exactly appear to be like that from the inside! Maybe there is something disturbing him! maybe he is very, very introvert! Or it can be that she is sick and tired of girls falling for him! It can anything! You can go up to him and ask him what's the problem, first just try to make a conversation! Guys like this a very gentle and soft! Don't be nervous! Be brave! Smile All the best!