This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook privacy?...?
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
facebook privacy?...?
although i do love facebook i dont like the fact that all your friends can see whatever you do on their homepage (like comment somebody, joining a group, becoming a friend)

is there any way that this can like not be on their homepage but like only on your profile?

i hope somebody understands me lol

thanks!
xo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:33 AM

i doubt it, and yes i think its pathetic

Ads

lol i understand u, cause i feel the same...
but u cant do nothing !
thats not nice Sad

go to myspace facebook is Sh*te

when you get the news feed on yours that you've done something you need to click on the options of that news feed and you can select something along the lines of ' do not publish news of this' i think that will stop other ppl seeing what ur up to.

i would be more specific but my facebook has just crashed on me!

If you delete it from your mini page they wont see it on their main page but there isnt a way to have on your profile and not on their main page. If you did manage to do that they would still be able to see it if i was on your homepage so either deleting it completely or keeping it all together are your only options! I hope i made sense!

My facebook is down right now, so I'll edit when it comes back. I'm pretty sure there is a way though, ya just gotta find it Smile I'll try and I'll let you know what I find.

Yeah you can.
Just go to Facebook>Settings>Privacy settings (I'm talking about the new facebook here) and go to News Feed and Wall. Just uncheck anything you don't want people to see in the "actions visible to friends" list.

Here's a list of privacy settings on Facebook that might help you. http://personalweb.about.com/od/makefrie...etting.htm