This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to transfer the one Facebook friends to another Facebook account?
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM
how to transfer the one Facebook friends to another Facebook account?
how to transfer the one Facebook friends to another Facebook account?because i want change the my name,but changing limit is over.please give me correct solution.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:51 AM

You can't just "transfer" friends because the facebook site will not treat you like you are the same people. You will have to add them all over again. Sorry D:

Ads

transfer is not possible. you jus need to go through the lengthy process of adding everyone one by one

u can either add them again or suggest them to your other account then add them.

You can not transfer, but you can create a new account with your choice name and add all those friends again in your new account.

yes this is possible, but you need to have a yahoo id and follow few simple steps.

go to address.yahoo.com and click the facebook icon and follow the instructions one by one. login from your old facebook account from where you need to export the contacts and once exported then you can import the same to your new account buy just using the import option provided by facebook.

Hope you find the above information useful.