This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am crazy about this 1 girl but i am so shy to ask.. What do i do?
11-09-2012, 11:06 AM
I am crazy about this 1 girl but i am so shy to ask.. What do i do?
I really like this girl that i am really crazy about, she is on my mind 24/7 but i am so shy and get really nervous when i walk near or past her because i really wanna ask her out but i just get so shy and just cant.. she also told me last night that she wants a boyfriend and i told her that she will get one because she is cute and gorgeous and all that but i don't think she gets the hint i like her Sad We're not really good friends like i can talk to her on facebook no problem, but when it comes to talking to her in real life i get so nervous and everyday i dont talk to her when i get home i just feel so sad Sad I can't even say hi, let alone actually ask her out Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:14 AM

Oh Pete, you sound just like the boy I like (: Haha please just bite the bullet and talk to her! I wish the boy I like would just do it, but he is super shy just like you! Take the chance, I am sure she will be thrilled that you like her and that you want her (:

Hope I helped (:

Ads

Just go for it. The answer will never be yes if you don't ask.

If you are afraid to verbally tell her you like her write her a cute letter admitting your feelings. That way she can keep it and you were able to say what you wanted to say. Smile

Good luck!

she would never tell you that she wants a boyfriend if she does not like you, ask her out already Smile
good luck !

Good fortune belongs to the bold.
The worst that can happen is she says no but probably in a nice way. Then you can get over this sooner.
Better to know sooner than later.
You can just invite her for coffee, something simple so she will feel relaxed about it.
A long date on the first go is rather stressful.