This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I went through my boyfriends phone, do I confront him about what I found?
11-09-2012, 11:11 AM
I went through my boyfriends phone, do I confront him about what I found?
He's been texting with a few girls, asking to see their boobs and shit. he's an idiot. One of them asked who's there girl in his facebook pics (me) and he said... "just a fling". This was a week ago. the day before he asked if he could move in with me. Some nerve huh? I'm breaking up with his ass, but should I confront him about what I found? I was wrong to invade his privacy and look through his phone but the douche bag left it as my house. and he told me the password a while ago too. dumbass.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:20 AM

Just break up with him and while you do tell him you found out he's been talking to these girls.. At this point just tell thats the reason why you're breaking up with him but dont confront him about it because he isnt worth it

Ads

if you really are breaking up with him them does it matter if you tell him or not? but if you do he is likely to try and lie his way out of it and say it was him etc. if you REALLY want out, then dont mention it and just finish with him and dont look back.

Just break up with him, make him wonder. If you really want to shock him, tell him it's because he's no good in bed Smile

Def! You def need to leave him and confront him about it. He needs to know that you know about it and that he didn't get away with shit! He's the one that needs to look stupid and embarrassed not you! Put his sorry self in his place. Gooduck to ya Smile

Do you really want him? After all this happening.?

Hey maybe he ment for you to see it so you would brake up with him?

Don't leave meee!!! I'll change!

Okay well I'm not an expert but I have an idea. Why don't you say: (His name), I cheated on you. And I moved on, and found someone else. I think we have to end our relationship. He's a lot cuter then you, smarter, etc(Put in all the stuff he doesn't have) He'll get so pissed. But act like you never knew he cheated on you. So this way you turned the tables. His feelings will be hurt, and it's kinda like payback for what he did to you. Remember, you don't know anything! And then you can say, when he's about to leave, here's your phone. Change his password too so he'll have to get a new one. No girl deserves to be cheated on, so don't feel bad. You were loyal to him and he wasn't loyal to you. Good luck!

I just remembered something. My exfriend Mary was in a similar situation. Her fiance had two other girlfriends. She texted the girlfriends and told them he was breaking up with them. Even if they aren't his girlfriends, you can say you don't wanna speak to them anymore, or fuck you. Or you can say: I moved on, and I'm marrying the girl in the picture. Good luck!

if you leave him hes just gonna end up going out with these other girls hes been texting, you should tell them that hes a piece of **** and what he does, then break up with him.