This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are schools aloud to get us in trouble for making facebook groups about teachers?
11-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Are schools aloud to get us in trouble for making facebook groups about teachers?
Its not hate groups it just like Mr. Someone smells bad and there busting people in school for it. This is outside of school and i don't think its right. First amendment agrees with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM

Since it's "allowed" and not "aloud", and it's "their" and not "there" and you capitalize "i"....I would say instead of ragging on your teachers, perhaps you should try PAYING ATTENTION to them a little more instead Wink

Ads

It's not right to gossip about your teachers on the internet....

it's verbal harassment and slander.
you can get fined.

i don't know if schools are allowed to get involved though, they generally call the police..

Yes they can and sometimes police can be called. Something like this has happened last year to a few people at my school and I wouldn't suggest being involved. Stay out of it end of. It might be out of school but there is still something called harassment.