This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can rogue facebook apps steal my personal information even after the revocation?
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Can rogue facebook apps steal my personal information even after the revocation?
I had this app on my facebook which looked like some survey scam. I did not took the survey at all, but revoked the application's access to my facebook account. Can the rogue app access my account information (including the password and e-mail) in any way even after the revocation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:38 AM

when you are deny(cancel callback) any app from your facebook application setting after this app can't acces any private info. they are can access only public info from fb account.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:38 AM

I no longer trust facebook at all. Facebook is always trying to get you to give them permission to access your email account so that they can "Find your friends". I have never given facebook permission to access my email account. but yet, they suggested someone that I have a couple of emails from that were sent 3 years ago. This man lives in another country, and we have no common friends. Those emails are the only link between the 2 of us. And facebook just suggested we be friends. Coincidence? No Way!