This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Atheists: How can you believe the ridiculous theory that Dr Pepper caused Evolution?
11-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Atheists: How can you believe the ridiculous theory that Dr Pepper caused Evolution?
Some of you may have already seen this OFFENSIVE Dr Pepper ad posted on Facebook yesterday:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...869&type=1

Personally my Faith in the Truth - which is that only God made man and Evolution is a lie made up to discredit Jesus - is NOT shaken by this ad. But one thing that distrubs me is how Atheists flocked to this ad to defend it! Do they not see how RIDICULOUS it is to say that Dr Pepper turned monkeys into men? I bet you could make a hundred monkeys drink Dr Pepper and they'd never turn into men. This makes it clearer than ever: Atheists live in a fantasy world where they ignore overwhelming evidence of GOD and deny Him in favor of absurd theories where SODA POP, not God's power and love, create Man. It is clear by how many Atheists defended this ad that they are just making everything up as they go along. The Bible, however, has been the same for thousands of years! And it is the TRUTH! What's next? Darwin made Man out of chocolate cake???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM

I love me some DP.

Ads

I sure hope you are just trolling ---
But in case you're not:

Evolution is a fact and has nothing to do with atheism. All but the fringe funDs accept evolution. It's the "creationists" (aka "biblical literalists") that deny reality. Atheists only deny God. That's between them and God. It has nothing at all to do with the fact that evolution is proven by genetics.

Dr. Pepper is a soda, not a real doctor, and this is an ad making an analogy, not a science lesson.

If you have been taught to believe that evolution contradicts the belief in a Creator God, you have been lied to about what Genesis actually says about creation. You can visit this Christian website and learn the truth:
http://www.proof-of-evolution.com/

IF your preachers have told you that "evolution is just a theory" you have been lied to:
http://www.notjustatheory.com/

If you object to certain aspects of the process of evolution, you have most likely been lied to about what evolution actually IS; so here is where you can get accurate information:
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/

People claim to reject God’s existence because it is “not scientific” or “because there is no proof.” The true reason is that once they admit that there is a God, they also must realize that they are responsible to God and in need of forgiveness from Him (Romans 3:23, 6:23). If God exists, then we are accountable to Him for our actions. If God does not exist, then we can do whatever we want without having to worry about God judging us. That is why many of those who deny the existence of God cling strongly to the theory of naturalistic evolution—it gives them an alternative to believing in a Creator God. God exists and ultimately everyone knows that He exists. The very fact that some attempt so aggressively to disprove His existence is in fact an argument for His existence. In addition to the biblical arguments for God’s existence, there are logical arguments. First, there is the ontological argument. The most popular form of the ontological argument uses the concept of God to prove God’s existence. It begins with the definition of God as “a being than which no greater can be conceived.” It is then argued that to exist is greater than to not exist, and therefore the greatest conceivable being must exist. If God did not exist, then God would not be the greatest conceivable being, and that would contradict the very definition of God. A second argument is the teleological argument. The teleological argument states that since the universe displays such an amazing design, there must have been a divine Designer. For example, if the Earth were significantly closer or farther away from the sun, it would not be capable of supporting much of the life it currently does. If the elements in our atmosphere were even a few percentage points different, nearly every living thing on earth would die. The odds of a single protein molecule forming by chance is 1 in 10 243 (that is a 1 followed by 243 zeros). A single cell is comprised of millions of protein molecules. A third logical argument for God’s existence is called the cosmological argument. Every effect must have a cause. This universe and everything in it is an effect. There must be something that caused everything to come into existence. Ultimately, there must be something “un-caused” in order to cause everything else to come into existence. That “un-caused” cause is God.

hate to be that person but everyone knows we come from mountain dew.

That is offensive! Everyone knows it was Mountain Dew that caused evolution!

Edit: Laura, you just barely beat me to saying it!

Ahh, chill out, have a Coke and a Smile. Or join the Pepsi Generation.

I sincerely hope you are kidding.

Foolf

Dr. Pepper didn't cause evolution, he is evolution. Didn't he evolve from salt?