This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get more followers on twitter?
10-01-2012, 09:19 PM
How do you get more followers on twitter?
Not manypeople in my school have a twitter so I have 18 followers and I love twitter.. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to get more followers! Thanks a bunch.. And follow meBig Grin @mandathomp if u want.. Thank you!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 09:27 PM

Hi Amanda

My suggestion is to follow people that have same interests as you. The secret to get more followers on Twitter is to be friendly and socialize more. It includes retweeting, favorites, communicating with your followers and non followers via @mention and welcoming them into your twitter world.

More followers may time consuming and money spent, unless you're lady gaga or Justin Bieber, their twitter go viral themselves, there is way you follow as many friends, add them and they will follow you back, but that's again, it take months. The process may get boring. I found this free guide one really handy, you may check it out

[Get] Free 2,000 Twitter Followers

http://2000twitterfollower.blogspot.com

Ads

It may seem really simple, but it definitely can take some time. I usually dive somewhere into the middle of their follower's list, and start following from there. I skip obvious spam, and only add what appear to be real people.

Getting followers on twitter can be hard, but if you follow some simple steps it doesn't have to be.

You have to:
1. Post interesting content every day
2. Follow trends properly
3. Link your networking accounts
4. Find your niche

Here's an article on it that should give you some good ideas:

http://webupon.com/social-networks/four-...followers/

Here are some tips to increase your followers:

Get a twitter widget and add it on your blog.
Engage with other twitter users that are interested in your niche
Use Hash (#) tag when tweeting.
Promote your twitter account on other social networking sites like facebook, G+, Tumblr etc.

You can bunch of followers for so many ways. One of the best way of getting followers is through promotion, while you can't do it alone the I suggest you to seek support from this company. Here is their site.
1 877 435 5955

Be very active and follow people who are interested in the same thing and follow me @anthony_raycole and I will follow u

This:

http://twitter.com/#!/helena_bolton

Follow me and I'll follow you back.

1) You choose a topic to tweet about. Mine is quotes to live by and the music I like
(People who like your ideas will follow you)

2) Advertise your account whenever possible like I just did and offer a follow back

Like you I'm new to twitter and so need a bit of help getting started, if you tweet to a celebrity and somehow convince them to follow you you'll get a hell of alot of followers. (I've never done it so I can't guarantee it works)

3) Follow your close friends, they'll follow you back for sure

4) Connect ALL your accounts to twitter.
( Have a youtube account/ Facebook/ Windows live messenger? Let everyone know you have twitter!

ill follow you if you follow me @ondanielsmind

Hello there Smile

To get a lot of followers, you need to follow people that have the same interests with you and unfollow those who didn't follow back.

Share your Twitter URL to other social media sites like Facebook, Google Plus, Tagged and other popular social media sites.

Twitter Account - make sure that your profile is likable and the design is attractive so that at first glimpse, users will like you and follow you

Buy Twitter Followers - This is the most effective strategy to get thousands of followers instantly. Make sure to choose a legitimate company that can help you get "REAL" followers and I recommended you Buy Real Marketing. Try it, it works!