This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best friend since kindergarten doesn't want to be friends anymore:(?
11-09-2012, 12:07 PM
My best friend since kindergarten doesn't want to be friends anymore:(?
Ok so me and my friend have just entered middle school and I've started hanging out with the "emo" kids and they invited me to go to the library with them before school. When I told my friend about it she said I shouldn't because they will make me do drugs or other shit like that! I didn't listen to her, and now she messaged me on facebook saying that I have changed a lot and we are nothing alike and that we shouldn't be friends! I was heartbroken. We were friends since kindergarten and we told each other everything! Now I'm considered " emo" and my friend hates meSad what should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:15 PM

well, it seems to me that your friends were the kind of middle schoolers who are the snobby stuck up popular bitches. if you like the "emo" kids, then hang out with them. do you really need friends that are willing to abandon you because you hang out with another crowd?

Ads

i dont agree with answer one
i think your friendship is hardly over... yes if you want to hang out with the emo kids than do that, but clearly dont do drugs and sh!t... tell your friend that this is not worth losing a frinedship over. you probably have changed, but i think if you can have a convo with her and be open about it and tell her you can hang with who you want all will be well. be honest with her. If she doesnt see that, her heart isnt in the frinedship anyway. I hope all works out Smile this worked for me fyi i had a very similar problem and now we are closer frineds than before.

Well if she is really your friend, she'll get over it. Smile
If she doesn't, just forget about it. A good friend doesn't do that to her friend. Big Grin
She'll probably get over it soon. But you should talk to her. Remember to stay calm, and don't start saying things you will regret later!
When people say, "You've changed," you haven't, you just stopped living life their way