This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can i see who is viewing my facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 12:22 PM
can i see who is viewing my facebook profile?
I keep getting FB users sending me a link that says, I viewed who was looking at my facebook profile, you will be shocked, go to this website and see who is veiwing your profile. Is there a website to see who is viewing my profile?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM

no

Ads

No, it's not possible.
If a website claims it can see who's viewing your profile then it's a scam. Only the police are allowed to see peoples internet access and they only do that when it's needed for a criminal investigation.

Unfortunately, no you cannot. There is apps on facebook which pretends to show you who is, but they're all fake and just like to get permission to access your facebook. Hope I helpt xx

I think there is a facebook application called, 'who viewed my profile?' and it works like the 'who unfriended me?' app does by listing names of anyone who clicked on you. I went through a massive paranoid phase about being unfriended when I really got into facebook and the 2nd app was really helpful.

It's since (the unfriended one) stopped working, however (but claims it's having some error or something).
The other one I haven't really used because I stopped really caring about the subject a while back (though I appreciate why others may care).

Type 'who viewed my profile?' into the search box and see if it's still there.

Simply No! Smile

Not at all.

Sometimes I think it's people in my top friends and they're beautiful women too! :o

nope, those dont actually work, they are just spam

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles or contents. Third party applications are also are unable to track anybody.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.