This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anyway to see who views your facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Is there anyway to see who views your facebook profile?
I've gotten a couple of links from friends saying to allow some application that lets you see who is looking at your facebook profile. I know this is a scam with viruses probably, but is there some way though that you can actually see who is viewing the other person's profile? I know I would find it interesting to see who is viewing mine and when and what time just outta curiousity.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:44 PM

No. There is absolutely NO way to see who is viewing your profile short of being physically behind them and watching them as they view your profile. Anything telling you otherwise is a lie.

Ads

no , unfortunately there is not

no, that would probably ruin lots of peoples facebook fun hahha :L but sometimes people leave little hints, liking pictures/statuses from ages ago etc... One guy kept stalking me and like tagging people in the background of pictures that he had no reason to view, but you put them up there so live with who sees them. Hope this helped, sorta. xx

There is NO way - Mark Zuckerberg has said that this information will never be made available as it goes against Facebook's privacy policy - not to mention it also goes against US privacy laws and EU data protection laws

Anyone posting something like that on your site is a virus - your friend did not actually post it. Your friend has a virus that is spamming all of his friends, and if you click the link the only thing that will happen is that you get infected and it will spam all of your friends

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles or contents. Third party applications are also are unable to track anybody.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.