This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I deactivated Facebook. Should I go back on?
11-09-2012, 01:19 PM
I deactivated Facebook. Should I go back on?
Well I've deactivated for a while now and I'm getting pretty bored. No one really uses emails unless it's for business and texting is really not an option for me. I've got Viber and WhatsApp but still, not all of my friends have it. I found Facebook useful for contacting my friends who I haven't spoken to in years and I can't now because I'm not on Facebook.

Should I go back or not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:27 PM

I don't see why not. It's not like it hurts anyone.

Ads

i deleted mine & im so happy now. none of my friends go on anyway and im freeeeeee of drama

not

Facebook can be addicting and very distractive when trying to focus on things but since for you texting is not an option I say you should go back on it. It is a great site and can be very useful at times just don't over do it.

Dont go back on its very lame now unless you have people/friends you want to keep up with

yes

-Thank GOD- SOMEbody Did ! I thought it was going to "Go Off"- at ANY Moment !! :o

I plan on soon permanently deleting my facebook account because in the long run it will do me more harm than good due to the fact that there are some curse words, inappropriate pictures (ex: partying pictures), private instant messages that I'd rather be permanently deleted than archived with FB's main data archive system, etc.

I do not want this account to be the reason that I do not get into graduate school, or I do not receive a particular job I wanted over another individual, or any other important things.

I hardly use it anymore, majority of my friends are not using it anymore. I see that it is nice to see some people and catch up with some long distance or long time no see people and see what they currently look like, what their job is, their cell phone number

go for you can always deactivate it again if you are not satisfied.