This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help? Is it a big deal or am I just overreacting? 10 points & I'll answer yours too?
11-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Please help? Is it a big deal or am I just overreacting? 10 points & I'll answer yours too?
There's this guy I've been talking to for awhile and he's made it pretty obvious he likes me as well as he has told me. I seen he just "liked" this girl's profile picture on Facebook, she's a classmate of his, someone he goes to school with. Is it a big deal or am I just overreacting?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:31 PM

Your just over reacting. I like a lot of my female friends profile pictures when they change them if i think they're good pictures, and i love my girlfriend all the same.

Ads

You are extremely over reacting

I think it's normal to feel jealous but I don't think you should worry about it. He may have liked her picture but he doesn't go around flirting with her and telling her that he likes her. Keep hold of him Smile

Girl you are over reacting. If he says he likes you, believe him and its just a pic. Have you never liked a guy's pic on Facebook before, it nothing, trust me.

More than likely overreacting. Don't fall into the facebook stalker trap game. Just because he likes a picture doesn't really mean anything. Try putting up a new good looking picture of yourself and I bet he'll like yours too.

My advice...don't take anything on facebook too seriously. It sounds seriously pathetic if you get too worked up over it.

Your overreacting... She could be his friend or his friend cousin.. .__.'

I honestly think you are overreacting. Its just a facebook picture. You should work on trusting him more. Good Luck!

aww haha i know it feels annoying and jealously strikes but trust me its not a big deal! Smile (i should listen to my own adivce!)

answer back? Smile

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...151AAYBOrD

NO its not a big deal at all!!!! my ex bf used to always like girls profiles even though he didnt like him and i fyou care then i think you have feeling for him aswell, so i would think about it and if you do i would tell him.

answer mine please

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...745AAg2nmK