This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am i friendzoned or do i have the best chance ever.?
11-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Am i friendzoned or do i have the best chance ever.?
Okay, basically i met this girl for the first time about a week ago at college (we're both sixteen), We don't share any classes, just by chance we met.
Anyway we hung out for a few classes we had off and really hit it off, i added her on facebook, she started a conversation that night after we met, we spoke for nearly 2-3 hours. We have all the same tastes in everything, we agree on everything, music, food, religion, facts on life e.c.t.
Since then we've spoken either by texting or calling everynight or speaking for god knows how long on facebook.
I think she likes me but i'm not sure if its as a friend or something more. I don't wanna wait much longer as i could end up in the friend zone, or if i have already?
One night we were texting and she called me cute, and i said, "well cutes not really my thing" And she replied with "Well i mean, good looking cute, rather than cute cute", Now correct me if i'm wrong, is this a good sign?
When we're in our group of friends we don't really talk much to eachother but we're always meeting eyes and stuff.
I'm meeting up with her and a friend to go to a student lock-in tomorrow and i'm thinking about trying to make it a little more tension, or am i wasting my time.
I know i'm over thinking this but i just don't know anymore, i've been friendzoned to many times for waiting to long and i don't want it to happen again and either miss out on what could've been or loose a good relationship as it is.
Cheers for any advice
Chris

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM

I don't think you are friend zoned yet because of all the eye meeting and online chatting
And the 'good looking cute' comment, I think is a good thing as she sees you as good looking
By the looks of things, this girl is into you too with and considering you have so much in common you have a good chance

But your move should be made soon before she thinks that you are not interested in a relationship and only in a friendship

My advice for you is you should try to get into more intimate situations with this person and see how they pan out

Good luck to you man

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply