This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long Distance relationship problem? Help!?
11-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Long Distance relationship problem? Help!?
So i have a friend who met this guy on an art class, but he lives on mexico and she lives on Cuba. I don't know much about the guy himself, but she told me it's been a week and hasn't heard anything from him (doesn't answer calls, doesn't connect on msn or facebook, etc).

i would like to know any good ideas to cheer her up. Once I was doing my homework and she called me crying, that she felt really bad. I asked her if she wanted to go out with a group of friends to watch movies or something and she said yes, i know it will cheer her up but i think i could do better on cheering her up, any ideas? like what kind of phrases should i say to cheer her up?

Also, please refrain from comments such as "and do you like her?" Only as a friend. I have received this kind of comment from some people and i think they're not getting it. I just want to help, not make a profit out of it.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:36 PM

hmm.. i think you should just get her know that you'll be there to support her and if she needs someone to listen, that you'll be there to listen and not judge Smile

you dont always have to give advice to make someone feel better. sometimes just listening can help a big deal. most of the time, girls have a ton of thoughts running through our heads, thats why we talk and gossip so much i guess Tongue we just wanna tell a ton of info to people, but sometimes there are things we do hold back which we should share.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply