This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WWUD if your dad sent this to a woman??!?
11-09-2012, 01:45 PM
WWUD if your dad sent this to a woman??!?
im a 13 year old girl.i have no siblings or close family.i live with my 2 married parents.
im not gonna confront my dad or tell my mum(shes bipolar).

on my dad's phone(blackberry bbm):
"thats a sexy profile pic,makes me wanna hold u.love u babes miss u too xx"

"awww thanks sweetie love u too xx"

"you will always have a place in my heart and i will always make time for u"

in another convo on his facebook with the same woman:
"cant wait to see u hunny xx"

"miss u so much x"

in another convo:
"just got out the shower"
"wish i was there to dry u xxx"

its definativly not my mum or family.i checked her profile:
i have her phone num,home address,name.
she lives an hour away from us.shes in her 30ies.
my dad is 51 years old and is a protestant preacher!

who could i speak too?what should i do?

btw i took snap shoots so i have proof.i know it was wrong of me to look in his messages.:-(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:53 PM

i am a 14 yr old boy, i have been where you are now, my dad did the same thing to my mother. only i told my mom cause i didnt feel right knowing she didnt know, other than that i dunno

Ads

My Dad would, but he's weird who goes after women on dating websites, e.t.c, and my parents were never married but are separated. Any normal Dad wouldn't unless he was cheating. Confront your dad, but not your mum because she'll go CRAZY and maybe even get a divorce.

I would tell my mother, she has the right to know.

I think you should speak to your dad about it first. If things don't change then u should fill ur mom in. There's no need to go into detail. Keep it short and just get straight to the point. Be ready for things to change because it might have to get worse before things get better. Pray and ask God to help you. He knows what's best and has everything already planned for you and your family. God wouldn't put anything in our path that we cant handle.Try not to let this worry you. Don't get angry with your dad either. It will just make things worse. I hope this helps. Your family is in my prayers. God bless you.

Maybe the best thing to do is raise this with both of them in the same room. Yes, it might end up badly, but if your dad has done what it looks like he has done, it is his mistake and you shouldn't have to lie and feel bad about it, and if it was you and not your mum, would you want them to keep something important from you? You didn't deserve this as punishment for snooping, but it was still the wrong thing to do. Your mum might have bi-polar, but it is only going to be worse later on when she does catch him out if he has been cheating, because it wasn't that hard for you to find out, was it? Good luck.