This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you be mad if you found this on your boyfriends computer?
11-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Would you be mad if you found this on your boyfriends computer?
My boyfriend let me use his computer to check my email the other day and left his facebook open. I'm not one to pry and I trust him but his ex-gf from college sent him a message while I was sitting there that said "tell your girlfriend that the only girl with a special place in your heart says hi!" meaning her. I quickly asked him about it and he got mad so I didn't bring it up again. Do I have a right to be mad or at least to an explanation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:38 PM

you deserve an explanation

Ads

you tottaly have the right to an explanation and if you dont get one he obviously still has feelings for the ex and you should leave him straigt away

you definately have a right to an explination. if its really nothing he wouldn't get all mad about it he would just tell you what its about.
i would be curious cuz he was getting mad about everything.
you need to talk to him about it again. and yes you do have a right to be mada

yeah you do!
grill him about it
and kick that girls ass and tell her to get over him
cos hes yours now
;]

If he doesn't explain then dump him. or you'll have some trouble later on.

Yes, he should explain but if he doesn't then you need to get over it. If you pursue it you will only drive a wedge between you and that will push him toward his ex.

no, its clear what the situation is. she still likes him and shes jealous of you, but he's still with you, not her, so he's doing nothing wrong imo. he cant stop what other people write, unless you tell him to delete her.

You deserve and explanation, but wow, that sucks. If I were you, and I saw that on my boyfriends computer, ha, I'd be pissed...I don't think I would be as mad at him as I would be at her though. If she knows he has a girlfriend then she should just leave him alone.

This is Henry's girlfriend Sierra.

Yes, of course you deserve an explanation. There was absolutely no reason for him to get angry. If this guy truly cares for you then he will explain himself and not get angry once again; yet if he decides to get angry when you bring the topic up once again than something has or was going on between them. Then you should find someone better than that, I'm sure you deserve someone who is willing to talk and listen. I do hope this advice helps. Smile